Impala Forums banner

What color will the 2014 I.O.T.M. sticker be???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Go Get It
15,039 Posts
That's my arm ya dingus! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
12,434 Posts
Ahhh, now I see it!!! It's your arm and you're wearing a watch!! I would have never "seen" that in the picture unless you told me!

I was thinking that what is your watchband was the little dots at the edge of the black border too! It's funny how your mind plays tricks on you when you don't realize what you're looking at (at least mine does!)...

Now it's all clear though!!! You were hiding your identity! You a wanted felon or what?? :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Go Get It
15,039 Posts
:lol: Actually I was just blocking the sun from my eyes, so I could see my phone screen to take the picture. But being a wanted felon sounds cooler haha

·
Super Moderator
12,434 Posts
That is too funny - now when I look at the picture, I can't "not see it"! It's amazing how I couldn't tell what it was before your told me and now I see it *so* clearly! Probably just my messed up mind though! :) I guess I was just expecting your left arm to be around the same position as your right arm...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Go Get It
15,039 Posts
Here are some more/better pictures

Attachments

·
Go Get It
15,039 Posts
Yeah, I think I'm gunna switch the blue deer on the back out for a black one like I had before. I like the blue, but I think it looked better with the all-black sticker.

·
Papa SSmirf
1,046 Posts
Any update regarding the new design and whatnot yet??? I know it's been a little while, so I just want to check in on this as well...

·
Go Get It
15,039 Posts
I'm currently in the process of designing it. It should be completed by the end of the week, at which point, I'll post it here and send it over to Cin, who will get them made so that they can be given to the winners.

·
Go Get It
15,039 Posts
Okay, three preliminary designs. Based on feedback, I'll fine-tune the design and send the files over to Cin to have them made :eek:k3:

Option 1)

Option 2)

Option 3)

Feel free to pick and choose different components from different options (wording, text, whatever) and I'll take the feedback into consideration when finalizing the design.

·
Go Get It
15,039 Posts
Option 4)

·
Designated Driver
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I like the size of everything on #2 and I like the layout of #4.
I'm not sold on three different fonts on the same sticker though.

But I do like #4 the best.

These are still 8.5 x 3.5 right? :wink:

Thank you RYD!!! :beer:

·
Go Get It
15,039 Posts
When I get home today, I'll see if I can make the ImpalaForums.com text and Impala of the Month text the same font, and upload that as another option.

I think it looked too weird having the ImpalaForums.com and the IOTM in the same font, since it's so stylized. It looked too busy.

Also, it seems the consensus is to have "Impala of the Month" with the date on the bottom instead of "winner" and the date, is that correct?

·
Designated Driver
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Should probably make a new voting thread just for the IOTM sticker... Let the people decide! :)
Probably should.
However, if the turnout for this poll is an indicator of how many people are even interested, maybe we should just ask the people who voted for a color, NOT the entire board? :biggrin::wink:

·
Papa SSmirf
1,046 Posts
Even though I am getting the chrome because it's finally available and it's what I really wanted, I voted for the silver because it'd be a universal color for any color car.

As for which design, I like numbers 2 & 4 - but being more partial to number 4 for which one I'd go with. I like the ImpalaForums lettering, but like the look of #4 overall the most.

Will the normal ImpalaForums stickers be the same as they currently are?

21 - 40 of 85 Posts