Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so here Is the thing. I bought My car From someone on Facebook. When I bought the car the stereo well the touch screen my link touchscreen does not work. Were not sure why, but we're trying to replace it with a after market touchscreen. Can you give me any tips on exactly where to get the exact kits where the touch screen will fit on a exactly with the air vents and everything if that makes sense??? Like what will work like a cover face or something. I'm honestly not Sure what the name of it is, I'm a female and I don't know much about cars.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you order your stereo through Crutchfield.com, their site will match the fit of your car exactly, which includes any necessary wiring harnesses, adapters and replacement front panels/etc to accomodate the space you will vacate by removing the factory stereo. They typically provide at least some basic instructional documentation, and great tech support over the phone if required. I go through them pretty exclusively now when ordering any replacement stereo components (speakers, stereo, amps, anything).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts