Impala Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anywhere in the US I can buy aftermarket parts for my 2019 Impala premier. I bought some stupid chip your car OBD chip. And it was a bunch of crap. Wound up sending it back and lost out on $40 for restocking fee. Can anybody give me some phone numbers to some companies that either burn chips or have any type of turbo kits that I can install on my car. Any help would be extremely appreciated.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Any type of boosted application would have to be custom made and the block/trans would have to be upgraded to handle any real improvements you would get out of a boosted application, The best bet is to get a tune, Overkill is one of the top recommended ones around here.

·
Registered
2015 Impala 2LT LFX
65 Posts
Yes, but good luck getting ahold of him. Every once in a while you will get lucky and he will reply to you. Your best bet is to email him.
Just talked to Will yesterday. He's hit or miss. Problem is if you upgrade a part you'll need to send him a new run so he can adjust. I just installed the Magnaflow exhaust system today and need to send him a current run for tuning but I know it will be hard as hell to get it done as he rarely replies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts