Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove down to Kitchener on Saturday, because I have a new girlfriend who lives down there and my Impala performed perfectly! I took the left lane on the 401 and averaged 120 Km/h all the way. I pushed the car a little harder than I normally do, because the highway was pretty clear.

I went up to 4000 RPMs when I was passing people and the car performed perfectly for a 2006 3.9 L. The K&N air filter and Magnaflow exhaust really do help, especially with passing. I think people thought I was a cop, because they got out of my way and let me pass them. :eek:k3:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad to hear the car is treating you well.

Also glad to hear you got a new girlfriend I remember the post about plenty of fish and all so good for you man!
Thanks Ejbiers. I've been single for a very long time, so I'm hoping that this works out and I can get married in a couple years. :eek:k3:

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Don't use the "m" word!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Funny you started this post. I went to Listowel today and enjoyed the hwy ride of my Impala also. I'm in sauga too.

LOL yeah.....don't use the "m" word. I remember the married guys at my work saying to me "enjoy your life and don't get married". I thought it was
odd that all of them said this.

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
FunnyLOL yeah.....don't use the "m" word. I remember the married guys at my work saying to me "enjoy your life and don't get married". I thought it was odd that all of them said this.
Maybe they regret who they married...

To the OP: Glad your having fun with it :eek:k3:

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Ill agree the marriage isn't a smart idea for a new relationship, however, even though my wife has no interest, I still love her.

Sometimes she makes bad oatmeal cookies. I eat them and smile.

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I think they meant; if they had to do it all over again, they might've done it differently. I'm sure they love their wives......at least i hope.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Marriage is great if you pick the right one. 22 years for me this summer. On the otherhand, there's a whole lot of divorces going on...... trust me on this one.......

Reactions: Dave_N

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
I do love my wife, but I have come to realize that people put way too much stock in marriage. Women who grow up spending their whole lives fantasizing about it, and obsess over the idea of getting married and having kids, the person they marry doesn't seem to matter to them. It's nothing special, just a legal document. The tax breaks are nice, but that's about it.

Reactions: Dave_N

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've been searching for the right girl to be with and I think I've finally found her. I spent last saturday with her and much of the time was spent cruising in my Impala. :D

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The real important question now.. Is she stacked?
If you're asking about how nice her 'rack' is, then I have to say that she is surely 'stacked.' :eek:k3:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts