Impala Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I don't know a whole lot about cars, other then I love the way they look and sound. I know how to change a spark plug and change a tire but that's it, but i'll blame that on being a girl, and no one ever teaching me :biggrin: . But I drive a black 04 impala, nothing special about it yet...but once i get the money im gonna get some pimp rims. ha. :biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Welcome to the community. I remember when the first thing people changed in the car was the radio, today it is the rims. Times sure have changed.

·
Registered
47 Posts
First thing I changed was the radio. Got it as a birthday present:biggrin:

Welcome to the Impala World, you won't regret your choice of car haha. Post some pics and let us see what you got!

·
Registered
47 Posts
meh first thing i changed was the exhaust & pcm, then cam then tb, then...you get the idea lol

Welcome!
I was lucky enough to get my hammy-down ss with flowmasters. So I can't complain too much there... except its not quite loud enough:tongue:

·
Registered
9 Posts
The first thing I changed on my SS was the exhaust. The stock exhaust just wasn't doing it for me. But making mods to your ride is definitely an addiction.

Enjoy your ride

-ImpalaMan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts