Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...at 90mph when the car is off? How can I inexpensivibly repair this propblem, my warranty has expires

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You have an electronics issue.

Assuming the dash is malfunctioning, you will need to buy another one, either new or from a salvage yard.

There is no cheap fix for this one.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Call a repair shop and see if they can give you an estimate...but I'd call the dealer first and ask them what parts you will need, they should tell you...and call the auto parts store and see what the part costs.

-Em

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
first check your warranty if it still covers eletrontic malfunctions after your normal to say warranty runs out if its not covered you need to take it to a shop that can run a diagnostic test and not just some mechanic shop because it will be a waste of your time and money they tell you its this then that its that save your self the headache and frustration

·
Registered
557 Posts
The instrument cluster is bad, you'll have to get your dealer to send it out and get a rebuilt cluster. That's the cheapest way.

·
Registered
657 Posts
or while your at it, go to naioa.com and talk to bbengineer and get a new cluster with the LED upgrade, your choice of colors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts