Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PUT KEY IN FOR ABOUT 5 MIN AND THEN CAR STARTED MAKING A CLICKING SOUND AND IT STILL WONT START
i went to advance auto and this happen and then after all this they say the security system is making it do this cause the car think someone is trying to steal it

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Battery you replaced I assume is Charged and in GOOD
Condition. If Yes it sound like a Faulty Starter motor and your old Battery maybe still Ok.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check that the battery is well hoocked up to the cables and if you put the right (-) with the (+) cables.
This happened to me before I put the battery and switched the cables (-)(+) and (-)(+)... BAD move I had to replace the main fuse.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Check that the battery is well hoocked up to the cables and if you put the right (-) with the (+) cables.
This happened to me before I put the battery and switched the cables (-)(+) and (-)(+)... BAD move I had to replace the main fuse.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Battery you replaced I assume is Charged and in GOOD
Condition. If Yes it sound like a Faulty Starter motor and your old Battery maybe still Ok.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

1 - 8 of 8 Posts