Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This now makes the fourth problem with the car. Replaced a window motor, tire pressure monitoring system just quits working from time to time, and something is wrong with the rear suspension that is causing the rear tires to wear excessively. Is GM really this bad? How much can I demand they fix? What is a reasonable expectation?

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
no not normal, I have had 0 problems due to GM, my issues are all "self induced" ;) you buy it used? if so did you gat a carfax report? sounds like the vehicle has some "unnatural" issues

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
This vehicle should still be under warrenty. Keep taking it back to get these issuse resolved. As long as it is under warrenty you can have it repaired no matter how many times it takes to get the "bugs" out of the car. Now if the dealer won't or stops working with you try a different one. I had to take a former truck to a different dealer than whom I purchased because the first one would not work on it, matter of fact they told my wife at that time that we did not purchase it from them. They were in a big city. Now in the home town I lived that dealership there would take care of the problems that showed up with out any complaints. So you may need a differnt one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts