Impala Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with leather interior no scrathes, dents or anything! It looks good on the inside. It runs excellent! 100% excellent condition. The seats are inexcellent condition! I am looking to get another car (Honda) and I want to sell the car. How much do you think i should sell the car for? I really appreciate any suggestions you give me.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
go to www.kbb.com - look for used car values. Evaluate your car honestly, with all the pros and cons. You will get a private party value, retail, and trade value. I would look at Private Party and ask about $2000 less. KBB is always a little high.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did You Buy It Used?
If You Bought It New Balance How Much You Spent On It New.. For Example. I Bought A 08 Scion For 19000... And In About 4 Years I Would Prob Sell It For 14,000. But I Have 2 Cig Burns And Tiny Scratched From Rude Ppl Opening The Door Too Miuch ... So Then Like 13,500.

If You Bought It Usedd.. Take It In For Tune Up And Checked Out And Then See If Theres Any Problems ... Then Ask Them.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did You Buy It Used?
If You Bought It New Balance How Much You Spent On It New.. For Example. I Bought A 08 Scion For 19000... And In About 4 Years I Would Prob Sell It For 14,000. But I Have 2 Cig Burns And Tiny Scratched From Rude Ppl Opening The Door Too Miuch ... So Then Like 13,500.

If You Bought It Usedd.. Take It In For Tune Up And Checked Out And Then See If Theres Any Problems ... Then Ask Them.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did You Buy It Used?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts