Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
governor/limiter. How do I turn it off? please tell me i can do it without buying something. i'm just looking for the quickest and fastest way to turn it off or remove it.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
3 ways the way the car cuts out is the computer cuts power to the fuel pump you could run a straight wire back to it that is the cheapest way.#2 buy a programmer.#3 buy a power chip for the computer.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No need to be going that fast on the streets. If it's for track use, you will figure it out by asking other drivers.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You need to go over 110 in an Impala?

drug dealer, or what?

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Are you a new driver on the road? Higher speeds is not only dangerous, you as well as others can be killed or if you are fortunitly just seriously hurt. It is harmfull to your cars drivetrain as well for it shortens the life you will get from the car before it is trashed, you put greater wear and tear on not only your engine, but your transmission, steering, tires, suspension as well as other damage. The limiter is designed to help you keep from blowing up your engine and get the longest life out of it. 110 on the highway is way to fast for safe driving.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts