Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...do I start to look for the problem? At night the stereo and dash are not visible this includes the power window switches on the doors. During the day my odometer and stereo are too dim to be seen. All of the switches and components work correctly. There are so many switches and relays I don't know where to look first.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have an O1 impala LS. My instrument lights do not work from dusk until dawn.

I love my Impala but have the same problem. Let me know if you resolve this one. Thanks, RJ

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Dimmer adjustment turned down, Blown fuse.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dashlight problem resolved!

I love my Impala but have the same problem. Let me know if you resolve this one. Thanks, RJ
My dashlights/Radio continued to dim or go out when the auto headlights would turn on. I replaced the dimmer/headlight switch this weekend and now my dash lights up like a Christmas tree. The part was 163.00 new but I took a chance at the local wrecking yard and got the part for 10 bucks. It worked perfect plus I could see exactly how to access and remove the switch by first removing the part off of a wrecked car. It took me about 3 hours to repair including the time to remove the used switch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts