Impala Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Thanks

All I can say is it's been going on for a long time and it's not just cars. China has been building steadily for years and years. The government has dropped Billions into what they call Economic Zones. It's astounding what they have been doing over the last 20 or so years. I will not blame this entirely on OBAMA, however he holds a disproportionate piece of it. And with that all I can say is you who voted for him, then voted for him again. Own it. I am also embarrassed by the Republicans of the last couple of decades also. Seems there is just not any good ones to choose from. We often speak of other countries taking over the US. It is said that we have the most powerful military in the world and it's impossible. A couple of things. We are the strongest, however we are the weakest when it comes to a real sustained fight, and doing it full bore. Our people tire after a very short time and you can look back through history and listen to other governments speak of it. They say just wait, the american people will get tired and want an end. The second part is, no shots will need to be fired. They will take over from the inside. Like purchasing most of our country. Controlling our manufacturing, over poplulating our country with people who don't want to be americans, just want to be here for what they can get out of it. We are already on our way to a much different america.

jeff

1 - 2 of 2 Posts