Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody! My name is Will, and I am new to the Impala Forums. I am active over on w-body.com, so I may potentially recognize some of you from there.

I have 3 vehicles currently, with the one that brought me to this site being an 06 Monte Carlo LT with the 3.5 (LZE) (it's my wifes daily driver). I also have a 2002 Chrysler 300M that I DD, and an 88 Fiero that is my never ending project car.

I look forward to getting to know you all, and thanks for having me!

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Welcome

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Welcome! And not that it effects your membership, but no impala?

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
I always liked the Montes! Welcome!:beer: Some pics, HMM???:wink:

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Any pics of the Fiero? Those things are sleepers :eek:k3:

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Worked with a guy who dropped a small block chevy in a Fiero. Really big surprise at stop lights.

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
Worked with a guy who dropped a small block chevy in a Fiero. Really big surprise at stop lights.
That had to be fanTAStic!:eek:k3:

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Lot of fabing but he managed to do it. He would floor it and you were glued to the back of the seat.
Sort of wonder if he still has it, have to check this weekend going done to Suffolk place.

·
OEM LOL
3,804 Posts
Im on the 60degreev6,wbody, and fullthrottlev6 forums all the time and those guys do crazy fiero builds. Absolutely amazing work them guys do.

Iv seen big block supercharged fieros and ls7 fieros much respect to fiero owners

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've got pics of the Monte, but I'll have to post them up later. I have a few pictures of the Fiero, but she isn't much to look at. Got it back in 02 (when I was 16), and it didn't run. An engine rebuild later, and it was my DD until the end of 06. Now it's kind of sitting awaiting some attention (the red paint is toasted, and a tree broke the windshield a couple years ago). I'll post the pics I do have though. I'm also on Pennocks, and there are some awesome Fiero builds. I've seen plenty of LS1 swapped Fieros, and I'd like to L67 swap mine someday (finances permitting).

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
Yea. PICS!! YEA!!!:eek:k3::beer::cool:PICS:hope::yahoo:

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
^^ Bahaha Tony is demanding pics. You better post them up

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Most of my pics are on my desktop, but I don't feel like firing it up at the moment. These are what I have on my photobucket. These are pics from the day we got the Monte back in August 09.

This is my 300M.

And the only Fiero pic I can find at the moment.. Taken back in 03ish IIRC.

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
^^ Looking good my man. You def take care of them thats for sure! The 300m was chryslers successful intrepid (pos). God I never get sick of looking at those fiero's. V6 and rwd, correct? My dads friend just sold his as he didn't want to spend $100+ each for new fuel injectors.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
^^ Looking good my man. You def take care of them thats for sure! The 300m was chryslers successful intrepid (pos). God I never get sick of looking at those fiero's. V6 and rwd, correct? My dads friend just sold his as he didn't want to spend $100+ each for new fuel injectors.
They are mid engine, rear wheel drive. The GT's, Formulas, and 2M6s came in 2.8 V6 flavor, but I've just got the base coupe with the 2.5 4 banger.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts