Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. New to the impala world and figure I could come to the best to get answers.

I'm trying to change my plugs.

All the spark plugs are visible in the front of the engine. When I goto remove the plug wire I saw a socket was on top of the covering to the plug. I removed the socked but still can not get the plastic covering off to remove the spark plug.

Does anyone know how to get that plastic piece off over the spark plugs?

I appreciate any help given.

·
Registered
3 Posts
installing spark plugs on Impala

Alan,
I can send you step by step installation instructions for your impala. make sure and let me know what year and engine size you have.
I work for Autolite and we provide free tech assitance on spark plug installations.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Alan,
I can send you step by step installation instructions for your impala. make sure and let me know what year and engine size you have.
I work for Autolite and we provide free tech assitance on spark plug installations.
SWEET! hook me up w/ some AL103s!!!! I go thru about 10-15 sets/ yr LOL

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
XPs are the iridium right? Benn sticking w/ copper b/c the have the least amount of resistence, but once the car is back together HELL YA I'll pick a set up ;) Want to wait until its tuned right so i can scan and give you some data to go with it ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts