Impala Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
23gallons x $4 = $92

That's nothing. I pay 5.37-5.64 a gallon in Montreal right now. That is $123 for a full tank when empty.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Way toooooooo muc dont buy one they suck gas like crazy. Anyone that would have one must be out of thier mind. I drive a Smart Car with a bike carrier.

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Anyone that would have one must be out of thier mind. I drive a Smart Car with a bike carrier.
That may be what you drive to work but I know what you drive when you want to have fun & enjoy driving, hehe.

So when do you go out of your mind? LOL.

·
Registered
483 Posts
That may be what you drive to work but I know what you drive when you want to have fun & enjoy driving, hehe.

So when do you go out of your mind? LOL.
That depends on your definition of "out of your mind?"

I dont have smart car but I bet I could fit one in the trunk of my Impala.
I drive a Nissan Maxima for a DD its a good safe sedan, kinda boaring though.
Im outta my mind with crazy fun driving my Impala. With the loud exhaust and the cool SStreetlights. Its a great toy.

·
Registered
303 Posts
17 mpg / 25 mpg

HOW MUCH WOULD I HAVE TO PAY NOW THAT THE GAS IS UP TO 4$ A GALLON ?
If you want a serious answer, we need a little more info...

- How many miles do you drive each month?

- What is the percentage of city driving versus highway driving?

- How much of the city driving is trips less than 10 miles when the engine is cold/cooled down (parked for more than a couple of hours)? [These cars take a few miles to warm up. Fuel economy on any car is bad until the engine warms up. I have a very short commute and my typical fuel economy sucks unless I have a longer trip on that tank, but I can do up to two weeks on a tank because my commute is so short.]

- Where do you live? [Fuel economy during cold winters goes down. Areas that require oxygenated fuel get less fuel economy. Areas that are very hot require air conditioning which brings down econmy.]

·
Registered
288 Posts
You know the old saying, "If you have to ask...." Don't even bother figuring 25mpg either, unless you have an extremely light foot- in which case you shouldn't be buying one of these anyways.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts