Magazine Nice Fixed Up
62' Impalas, N They Look
Like They Are Worth A Lot.
What Do U Think?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
if you got the money to sink into it , you would still spend more than the car is really worth . they are nice looking when they are fixed up , if you can get it into that condition it would be well worth the money

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This question annoys me. Why? It's because without seeing the vehicle, and/or at least knowiung what body style, options and other necessary information, it is IMPOSSIBLE to set a value on any car!!!

That being said, check Hemmings Motor News and/or Old Car Trader for examples that MAY give you an approximate value. Good luck!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Go to Kelly blue book and find out. It will give you around the worth of it.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Worth something fixed up, yes. These are tough cars to put numbers on though. It's all up to the person you're selling it to.

If it's in poor condition, it ain't worth much at all. Maybe a couple hundred bucks.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DON'T CRUSH EM RESTORE IT
Chevy Impalas are worth the time and trouble but take UR time Parts are plentiful all day just check out ORIGINAL PARTS GROUP.COM and their links too.
THIS 62 can be worth as much as $22.000 if its the right model and even more if it was a convertible with a 409 CID V8 and 3 speed floor shift.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Link to a picture would help.
A 62 is not as desirable as a 64, but is still worth something. Kelly blue book will not help you. Buy an issue of Hemming's motor news and look through it. It is a mag for selling old vehicles nation wide

·
Registered
1 Posts
this is what its worth

If you go to 62 impalas for sale on the internet,you will see the cars that look like junk for about 4,000 to 8,000. So depending on what you have,and whats the value of the car,depends on are you going to sell it?Or is it worth alot more to you because your brother hooked you up! It is worth a good amount of money so dont let your friend tell you different or someone say its not worth anything,because they might just be haters!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Too many people nowadays are into ricers and other such garbage. There's nothing like driving an old car around...way cooler than any new car. If you have some money i say go for it. If you're planning on selling it eventually it's probably worth more to keep it as close as possible to stock.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts