Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many 2004 Chevrolet Impala SS where made and why where they all black ?
& why do some say that is a rare car
how many 2004 Chevrolet Impala SS where made in 2004 and why where they all black and not some other color

·
Registered
23 Posts
Blonss

how many 2004 Chevrolet Impala SS where made and why where they all black ?
& why do some say that is a rare car
how many 2004 Chevrolet Impala SS where made in 2004 and why where they all black and not some other color
I have the Indy version of the same car. There were only 4088 units produced of this model. As far as the number of non-Indy models, I don't have any idea. The black paint scheme started in '94 when the SS was re-introduced. The '95-'96 offered a dark green and brandy wine along with black. So again in '04 when the SS was brought back again, the only color offered was black.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I have the Indy version of the same car. There were only 4088 units produced of this model. As far as the number of non-Indy models, I don't have any idea. The black paint scheme started in '94 when the SS was re-introduced. The '95-'96 offered a dark green and brandy wine along with black. So again in '04 when the SS was brought back again, the only color offered was black.
Incorrect. While the Black SS was by far the most popular, other colors were available. Sport Red Metallic was also popular, and I think Galaxy Silver was an option as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts