Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Freestyle Bullfighter
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent my Afternoon Grilling and Working on the Clone.... I decided after a ROUGH winter and Spring on the Rodeo Trail, that I was Gonna Pull the Seats and Center Console and rear Seat and Vacuum the Carpets and Shampoo the Carpets and also install the one interior SS badge I've had since I got the car... I'll have to uninstall it and reinstall it later when I get my Double Din Unit... but thats a ways down the road

This is the First time I've Pulled the seats and Shampooed the whole thing... I usually do this once a year

Attachments

·
Freestyle Bullfighter
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry the photos are so big yall lol

·
Freestyle Bullfighter
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually yeah i do have MS paint... never used it before, as for the After Pics.... that'll be tomorrow

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
On MS paint, open the pics, then resize is on the top toolbar near the top left. ;)

And thank God, lol I thought that those were the after and I was wondering what I missed.

·
Freestyle Bullfighter
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sawweeeeeeettttt...... I Started by vaccum'n the floor and came upon my Hot Chocolate Stain From a Rodeo Road Trip this winter.... and I remembered I was gonna shampoo'm asap in the spring/summer, welllllll I got really busy and this is the First chance I've had to really Clean... but the shampooer needed set up and I had to run coach my softball team so I left it empty lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts