Impala Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
caprice classic go? some answers would be great thank you.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
On the Accord it depends on the engine....if its stock, maybe 134...if the computer has been opened up so to speak, well over that. I used to to better than 140 in my 1991 accord with stock computer, just took a while to get there on the few closed/abandoned roads back in the day.

The square body caprice will take time but can manage 140. No person should drive these speeds just to do it, unsafe and very risky. I did certain testing back then thats why we chose closed/abandoned roads and always had people at either end with a radio to warn if anyone approached.

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
It's an Impala, not a Caprice Classic - but how fast do you think THIS 77 will go? http://www.bigblockchev.ca/

Well I must say thats a very nice SQUARE body:) that being said its as aerodynamic as a greyhound bus with wings:) With what it has and the ride height, drag limited im guessing 155-160 ish of course thats assuming it does not use up all the go juice first :cool:

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
its as aerodynamic as a greyhound bus with wings:)
:eek:Hey, now that was not nice, my car resembles that remark.:biggrin::biggrin:

That would be quite a feat seeing one running that fast. I have had mine up to about 95 once. I am sure I could push about 100-105 out of mine. Not that I am going to attempt it, not with todays fuel prices.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts