Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The right side visor hangs down about 3/4 inch. The left one stays up tight to the roof/headliner. Is there any way to cinch up the right one? Thank you, Gary

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bumping this. My driver side visor is starting to hang down to the point where its starting to (barely) obstruct the view through my windshield and its really getting on my nerves. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
If no easy fix, then personally I would emply the powers of velcro. Seems like there should a tensioner screw on the metal rod, but you may need to remove or pull back the cloth cover to get to it????

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Or try to find a new one at a junk yard...

·
African Antelope
14 Posts
My passenger side is doing the same thing. I usuall flip it to the front so it doesn't pop my co-pilot in the head on on sudden stops. I am going to take mine down this weekend and see what it do. I'll let you know what I find.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have to do the same. The damn thing gets so close to my face while I'm driving it makes me almost want to tear it out :angry5:. If I have to get a new one I can probably find one at a junk yard but I would rather just use some velcro like TSS said.

It doesn't seem like it would be a screw because it seems to hang down farther when it gets super hot in my car, but I can check tomorrow.

Let me know what they say, hopefully it's an easy fix :icon_thumleft:

Thanks for the help guys!

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can tighten the visors up on the other side with the screw the Tim back behind the cloth if you remove the mirror on the right side that's underneath its or to the left one of the right that's how you tighten it up it works every time

1 - 8 of 8 Posts