Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...moment doesn't run, on ebay? I have a four door 1967 Impala that I have owned for about six years now. I got it when i was 14/15 and my plan was to start then and restore it with my father. Well, because of personal reasons, that never happened. It's a great car and when I first got it, it ran fine. It has two noticable dents on the front fenders and a hole in the interior. I can't really afford to sell it for less than 1000, but I am hoping to sell it for more. Any input on what's the best methods? I've never sold on ebay, that's why I'm asking. How would I do shipping for a car that doesn't really run (if it runs it wouldn't run well)?

B
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hey people need spare parts you know. instead of buying a bunch of parts here and there. they can by the whole thing. it don't work well they don't care, they only want it for the part. and they will pick it up if they really want it.

B
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey people need spare parts you know. instead of buying a bunch of parts here and there. they can by the whole thing. it don't work well they don't care, they only want it for the part. and they will pick it up if they really want it.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You may be suprised at what someone will pay, if you don't want anything less than $1000 start the bidding at that reserve and most of the ads will say that the buyer will pay for transporting, how they get the vehicle is their responsibility.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts