Impala Forums banner
1 - 1 of 3 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
To import a car...

You have to go through a government registered importer. You(they)'d buy the car, then they'd tear it down and modify it to meet american crash test, standard equipment, and emissions standards. This can cost anywhere up to 10s of thousands of dollars above the sticker price.

A good resource if you are serious.

Good luck.
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.