Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Anyone have a CF history report to run a VIN#, I'm trying to figure out where this impala came from as there was absolutely no history on the car when I got it. I could PM the vin if you are willing to check that out for me. :beer:

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Changed title and body. CF looks for their name in threads like these to crack down on report sharing.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Changed title and body. CF looks for their name in threads like these to crack down on report sharing.
Really? Wow

Thanks Ej, can't wait to see what it says.

·
Makes your VISION, stop & stare
3,934 Posts
can i get a free check too.... noticed alot when i took off my tails and want to know what happen. (cover up by GM)

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Don't believe that CF is a 'know all' thing. Just watched a special on TV about them. The reporter's had reports from another company that showed the accident's on 2 car's, CF showed them both clean....

·
Registered
521 Posts
and sometimes accidents get reported that never happened. i recently found carfax has a hit against a subaru i owned that has NEVER been crashed, yet says it was in a serious accident...i dont care because we got an absurd trade in value...reason being the car was a POS in every other way.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Guy on the 'other' site had an engine fire, car listed as totaled by insurance. He baought it back, rebuilt it, Car Fax comes back clean...lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts