Impala Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think... the 1959-1960 Chevy has the best dash cluster of all time!
I love all 50's cars, but that 59-60 Chevy dash cluster is off the chart cool!
Highway Patrol tv series love it or hate it..... Tail fins and bullet tail lights in the 50's Just a late model car!

Broderick Crawford Rocks!

·
Registered
785 Posts
You are right, great cars on that show.

Every once in a while when I wake up early, I catch it on at 5 AM.

Also agree on the Dash Boards.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
5 AM not even a chance, I need my sleep!
I get local FREE TV 34 channels where I live,Most Suck but I hooked up to a free OTA DVR from Tab*o and it works GREAT!
A GOOD antenna and internet connection is needed! I set up what to record what I want and Wam Bam!
4th of July had a Twilight Zone marathon and I still have 88 out of 100 episodes to get through! Can't get that intro tune out of my head!
Cool old cars on Twilight Zone also.....

·
Registered
785 Posts
Twilight Zone fan here too.

Plus many others on METV and other channels.

We also have an antenna and we get 26 stations here, way out in the country to boot.

Great cars on the movie channel as well.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I missed that one...But I Love It!
Most people don't have any connection with a 50's re-run Police Show, But I now see what I missed the hand parking brake set every time they park and how about the Push Button Torque Flite?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Just saw that Push Button Trans in action the other morning. Also interesting was the '59 Chevy. It was a Biscayne 4-Door Sedan powered by a 348.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Just saw that Push Button Trans in action the other morning. Also interesting was the '59 Chevy. It was a Biscayne 4-Door Sedan powered by a 348.
"348" Powered? No one opened the hood? I saw the cross flags emblem on the hood and did a google search....Got it!! She's Real Fine... You Know the W motor History!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts