Impala Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is B and I am an IMPALAHOLIC. I'm new to this forum, but have been watching the ImpalaSSforum for years. I have a 94 9c1. Stock LT1 with all new gaskets and seals. StreetTrendz glass front with 2 billet grills and poly smooth rear bumper. Steel Blue Pearl Coat is the paint.:cool:

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your car looks really nice.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
first off welcome 2nd your car looks good w the two tone and third do u live in colorado cus i do and your avatar thing says CO just wondering:biggrin:

·
Registered
574 Posts
first off welcome 2nd your car looks good w the two tone and third do u live in colorado cus i do and your avatar thing says CO just wondering:biggrin:
Welcome to the forum! Your car looks great. I have the same sickness...and I don't ever want to get rid of it.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry to confuse you guys

I'm in Colorado Springs. Thanks for the compliments, but my car is different from my avitar. I'll post pics after I do my ball joints, springs, and paint touch up. My car was parked in front of my house when some retarded lady hit it in the rear quarter. How do you hit a parked car anyways? :mad:The digital pics I had were on a thumb drive that I lost at work. Which sucks because it had all the original photos from when it was a white cop car with 2 spotlights and a push bumper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts