Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...cam to place me at atleast? 310rwhp (rear wheel horsepower)and equal or more torque at the wheels well stock my Z28 has the 275hp and 325 ft tq i was gonna buy an LS1 Z28 but i missed the oppurtunity anyways ive heard (Long Tube Headers,K&N Cold Air Intake and a cam such as the LT4 hotcam) will put me way past 300rwhp i found this cam and i would like to know how much more horsepower and (how much horsepower and torque at the wheels i can expect to gain) and how much to install it heres the link to the cam----->http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=nal-12480002 also what about getting a 4.10 Rear axle what kind of power and torque gains can i expect with that?

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sure this will all help..The headers and cam.You should also change the heads so the engine will breath better...Bigger valves will take in more air which equals to more horse power..The 4.10 gears will help in the quarter mile...You will lose mileage for the highway....Do it right ,do it once...Go for the full package!!!!!!!Cam,headers,intake,heads the works!We can only guess the torque and horsepower...A dyno is the only way to go!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts