Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people; i'm way down here in little old New Zealand.

My name is Karl & I import cars & parts for a living, I also have a small workshop that we build & modify cars in; mainly dragcars or pro street cars.

On my last trip to Ca in April '08 I purchased a 1966 factory 396 9 seater Impala wagon among others. It's a darling... unmolested & totally original (apart from the intake etc). She's a gem of a wagon really with only 54000 miles on the clock. 20yrs ago I owned a '67 Biscayne that also had a 396 (not original) in it & it got written off when an asian lady hit it head on which gutted me so i'm happy to have another.
It's had a repaint in Cyclone blue but apart from that she's pretty original.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
love the unmoloested wagons lol welcome:biggrin:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey guys... cheers.

Just picked the old girl up from the exhaust shop this morning; had a new set of Hedman headers & a 2 into 1 single 3" system fitted. It goes better & sounds alot nicer too.

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Hello and welcome to the community. Not often I see a car that is older and less miles than mine.:biggrin:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello and welcome to the community. Not often I see a car that is older and less miles than mine.:biggrin:
Thanks 77. She's actually done 53888 to be exact & i've probably done 100 of those. It's a wicked day here today so I might take her out for a cruise.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Damn, I was just going to try and sell you my headers....shipping probably would have killed that deal..LOL Welcome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts