Impala Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone my name is Joe and I just bought my first impala it is a 06 impala lt with the 3.5l I know its not a high performance engine but I know that you can do anything to car if you put your mind to it and get info from people who know the car better so here I am just a car enthusiast that likes to talk to similar minded people.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi joe, i also bought an 07 impala with 3.5L and love this car. gets 31 mpg HYW.And has a very smooth ride!. Mine came with a sunroof and helps make the car look sharper. The 3.5L came out in the impalas in 06.And I think it is a very peppy engine.:biggrin:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi, to both of you and welcome to the forum. Lots of great people on here with some good information and advice. Enjoy!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi to both of you I was starting to wonder if I was going to be talking to myself or not I will be doing some research on my body style of impala and if I can help anyone out thats cool and I'm always looking for tech info and what works and what does not

·
Super Moderator
7,058 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Your little 3.5 has more HP & torque than my old stock 5.0, lol. :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts