Impala Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick intro. My name's Larry. I have a small shop here in Valley City ND. Just picked up a retired '01 police cruiser with only 120k. Needs some body and interior work but the gen II 3800 runs great.

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
Welcome! Photos?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome! I'm from Bottineau, ND. Glad to see even more North Dakotans on the forums. :eek:k3:

Doesn't happen a lot on the vast Interwebs.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow! You guys are right. It's rare to find other people in this area. I belong to a couple of Trans Am forums and they're always giving me a hard time about being so far from the rest of the world. LoL
I don't know where Bottineau is, but I get to Fargo all the time.

I'm afraid I don't have any pics of my car right now. The one in my avatar is something I pieced together in Photoshop to show what I am hoping it will look like by the end of the year. As far as the push bar - I do want to get one as I tend to use the car to move vehicles around the lot at my shop. LoL

Thanks for the welcome!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahaha! Yeah, mine still has a class 1 hitch on it. I had to use it to move a trailer loaded with scrap. I didn't think it was that heavy until I hauled it to the scrap yard (with a truck LoL) and they told me it was almost 300lbs. :cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahaha! Yeah, mine still has a class 1 hitch on it. I had to use it to move a trailer loaded with scrap. I didn't think it was that heavy until I hauled it to the scrap yard (with a truck LoL) and they told me it was almost 300lbs. :cool:
Oops - That sould have had another 0 on there. 3000lbs. LoL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts