Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all. I'm Ryan. I'm from Manitoba. I'm pumped 'cause my '66 just melted out of the pile of snow that was my driveway. I started on it last fall when I picked it up, but it's been on hold all winter on account of my lack of a garage. The pics are from the day I picked it up last fall. The body is partially primered right now. Still a few ripples and a bit of metalwork on the lower quarters and rear deck between the trunk and window (My first attempt at visible metalwork...hope I pull it off alright.). Interior and stainless is spread across my dining room at the moment. Also needs a brake job, so I'm planning to limp it over to my local brake guy for that. Then it's back up on stands so I can attempt a driveway exhaust job. Still haven't decided if it's going black or staying red (any thoughts....?). I also picked up a set of SS emblems, so it's a clone now. Picked up a new bumper on eBay, too. If anyone happens to know where I can get a good deal on some 15" rallys (decent or restorable), I'd really appreciate the hook up. I'm hopin' to have it together and on the road again within a month or two, so we'll see how it goes. If anyone has any useful tips, suggestions, etc., for the '66, I'm all ears. Again, greetings from Canada, and awesome site, BTW.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts