Impala Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently bought a 2003 impala i think its a ls i know for sure its not a ss but i bought it for $1200 which was a really good deal! this is also the newest car ive owned my previous vehicles have been older than 1988! its got 162,833 miles which isnt to bad i dont think its got the 3.4l and its all around a great car. so i figured i register here maybe hop in some convos and ask a few ?s if i come across something i need help with. :beer:

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
Welcome!!!:beer: So, where's your PICS????:dunno:
:lol:

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
You have made Tony a happy foto freak or one of those F words

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
You have made Tony a happy foto freak or one of those F words
Hey, HEY!! (where's my meds?!?!) :lol:
Looks nice Copen! Get some centers!!!! And TRIM RINGS!!! :eek:k3:

Oh, yea.... Welcome! :beer:

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Welcome! I agree with the above, probably not an LS. Which motor does it have?

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
3400. I reviewed the 1st post, He said its got the 3.4. Most defiantly a base

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
3400. I reviewed the 1st post, He said its got the 3.4. Most defiantly a base
Review the post again :eek:k3: He said "I don't think it has a 3.4l". Either way it's likely a base model but, possibly has a 3.8l (doubt it though).

OP (original poster) Pop your hood and read the engine cover :eek:k3:

Edit: I would leave the hub caps off and find some 9c1 center caps and go for the "police" look

Wait a minute a base model with "side skirt paint" (I think) but, NO spoiler, fog's, or side badges? Huh, I am confused :dizzy:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its got the 3.4l and i do plan on getting center caps and possibly wheel trim rings
and the "i dont think" was for the miles meaning i dont think 163,000 miles is to bad.

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
its got the 3.4l and i do plan on getting center caps and possibly wheel trim rings
and the "i dont think" was for the miles meaning i dont think 163,000 miles is to bad.

Not bad. Mine is going on 135K and just needs a little TLC on the tranny. Will do that soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts