Impala Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New 2006 impala ss owner, Ive had the car for about a month, made a few changes.. ill just post pics of how i bought it, and then how it looks now. I have more pics, in my garage i think. Let me know what you think, and ideas of what else i should do.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
Welcome!!! :beer: Nice SS! Looks good both before and after!:eek:k3:

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Welcome! Huge pics, looks good though.

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Looks good! Love the headlights. Are they spyder's or anzo's? 1024x768 is recommended, I believe. It is just a good rule of thumb to try and save server space. In the first pic, is that condensation on the roof? It must be early and dewy

·
Registered
16 Posts
Idk why but most ppl do what u have done and neglect to black out the third brake light. Did you do this on purpose? Just something I noticed, seems like everyone is doing this now.

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Idk why but most ppl do what u have done and neglect to black out the third brake light. Did you do this on purpose? Just something I noticed, seems like everyone is doing this now.
I didn't on mine either but, that is b/c I went darker than I wanted on my main tail-lights and still wanted visibility in the winter storms. Plus, you might be less likely to getting a ticket as you do still have some visibility.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I didn't on mine either but, that is b/c I went darker than I wanted on my main tail-lights and still wanted visibility in the winter storms. Plus, you might be less likely to getting a ticket as you do still have some visibility.

True I only did two or three light coats on my actual tail lights but i did like 6 on the third, you can;t even tell its there cuz my car is black. I haven't had anyone question me about my tinted lights, must be too light. Does anyone else get harassed about it??

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
True I only did two or three light coats on my actual tail lights but i did like 6 on the third, you can;t even tell its there cuz my car is black. I haven't had anyone question me about my tinted lights, must be too light. Does anyone else get harassed about it??
I never have and I got pulled over today. 60 in a 45 and wrote me up for 5 over. Just another $100 going to the city

1 - 11 of 11 Posts