Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
doing some homeade stuff. help? basically ive already done a few things ive put tubes from home depot up to the front of my car and have it hooked up to my throttle, so that when the car is already moving the throttle is geting more air pushed into the intake beacuse of those tubes...i wanna work on getting more tubes for more hp and air....i also have removed ALOT of things for weight.......ive also made the inlet (that black peiece rubber peice that connects ur throttle and airbox) bigger by just taking a knife and carving it so that its a lil big bigger so that more air can get in....i also removed that screen that was in the mass air flow sensor so that even more air can pass....so what other free tips and tricks and things can i do to make my car accelerate even faster??? i want my car(as unrealistic as this sounds) to be able to keep up to like newer sports cars.. and have my car completly stock looking... (like a sleeper lol) so if anyone can give me some more things to do, please do tell

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pour some rubbing alchohol in with premium gas, it is good for a cheap 5-25 horsepower

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chip it, or reprogram the tuning. All of that air intake won't do much without a highflow exhaust. Upgrade the ignition a bit and that's the easy stuff. Maybe Procharger makes an innercooled supercharger for it.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
be careful depending on what motor it is if its the 3.1L V6 they have a problem with the intake gaskets breaking

1 - 4 of 4 Posts