Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey boys and girls. My name's Jesse. I live in Southern MD and drive a 96 DGGM SS with around 111K on the clock (the digital odo is too dim to read). Good to be here. I'll try and throw up some pics as soon as I can.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Is this a new-ish board? there doesn't seem to be a whole lot going on.:redface:

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
I guess I don't mind the "boat" comment, I have called mine the Land Yacht for how long it is. It is not easy at times trying to get that large of a car into these smaller parking spaces.:wink: And I did that before I found out that the 4th generation is even longer.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
<had a 79 imp wagon, called it the banana boat, suicide seat, pale yellow, the ultimate barmobile, it floated down the freeway!!!

its ok monster, ive heard it all, hang w/ camaro guys, they always give me crap for being wrong wheel drive

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hey guys, I'm offended by the whole wimpala thing. jk... at least my car looks good! My old caprice was "The BOAT", and they called me skipper! And I owned 3 at once, and then I was called Admiral of the fleet

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I used to work with a dude (that drove a Yaris sedan) and he used to make fun of my SS because it was "ugly, slow, and HUGE". I met him at a stop light one time...After that, he never said another word. HAH. Douche.:cool:

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
I used to work with a dude (that drove a Yaris sedan) and he used to make fun of my SS because it was "ugly, slow, and HUGE". I met him at a stop light one time...After that, he never said another word. HAH. Douche.:cool:
GBA, Angel here is a link about the Yaris, it is a TOYota:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Yaris

Mister SlowSSki, and he called your car "ugly", that car of his has not one bit of room to stand on, IMHO!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts