Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey from Leduc, Alberta Canada:eek:(Canadian). Glad to find the forum, I'm in the middle of building up my body off restoration 60 Bel Air Wagon. Huge plans in the works, hope to learn some tips and posible share some tips. There are not too many Wagons in my area and parts are hard to find.

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Hello and welcome to the community. Nice classic you have there.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I've got 3 projects on the go all at the same time LMAO and there all money pits. A 71 Chevelle SS LS6, 76 Austin Mini (honda vtec powered), 60 Bel Air Wagon and just acquired an 03 100th Anniverary Harley F-150 (461RWHP) that I have been playing with ( added 22's, lowered 2", cranked up the supercharger to 12lb boost ). I have an air ride kit, Foose legend 20s/18s, 12" big brake kit for all four corners and a 383 stroker/TCI TH350 already sitting there waiting to go in the 60 Wagon. I was missing alot of the chrome, grill destroyed, tons of missing parts but this last weekend I acquired a 4dr parts car so once again I'm back on path with my wagon.:smile:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I work on all the cars year round, fortunate enough that I have a 3000sqft quanset. Most of my welding, major body panels I do during the summer so I can keep the doors open. Normally get one car completely finished a year. This Bel Air is really going to kick me in the a$$ with the tranformation from 4dr to 2dr but it's not the first one I've done. Tons of planning ahead, chop tops are fairly easy but 4 to 2drs and a 2" body drop are a challenge. :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts