Impala Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI! Ive been lurking on this forum for a while now and figured i might as well become a member.
I recently bought a 2011 Impala LT and instantly fell in love with it.
Ive been looking around here for ideas and have been learning A LOT more then I intended to, which is why i decided to become apart of the community.
but I was wondering if anyone can link me to a site that may carry things such as tail lights, performance parts, random accessories and things in that nature for this year of car.
I noticed everyone likes pics on this site so here ya go. :eek:k3:
Just got the windows tinted.

since this pic was taking ive plasti dipped the bowtie emblems black but kept the chrome outline.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx, and thank you for the link. Yeah only the back tinted, last time I had the front done I kept getting pulled over :dunno: haha. Im from SoCal

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome! I don't know what it is, but these cars just look fantastic in white. Look forward to seeing what changes you may make to it.

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Welcome and you made tony a happy person.

Reactions: tonyc712000

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
Welcome! And yeah those cops in Cali don't like the front windows tinted at all. Although they get to tint theirs... so not real cool, if you ask me.

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
Welcome and you made tony a happy person.
:yahoo::lol:

Welcome! And yeah those cops in Cali don't like the front windows tinted at all. Although they get to tint theirs... so not real cool, if you ask me.
What, you can't even have LIGHT tint on front windows in Cali????

Welcome Silent One! :beer: Nice Impy! And thanks for the pic! :eek:k3:
Got more?

·
Storm Trooper Ralf
4,334 Posts
I have 20 out back and 30 up front and.dont catch any hassle, all our cars have tinted windows up front.never been bothered. My sister who is a state police officer just had her Audi all re done with 5% out back and 10 up front. But she is the law haha if you get darker thsn.25 up front your gonna get a ticket. 30-35 Up front and.you will be good.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Welcome! Love the dog.

·
Banned
667 Posts
:yahoo::lol:

What, you can't even have LIGHT tint on front windows in Cali????

Welcome Silent One! :beer: Nice Impy! And thanks for the pic! :eek:k3:
Got more?
You can have clear tint aka solar ray tinted on all the windows 70% tint basically

Should have the DOT marker on it as-0 as-1 and as-2 etc....

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Looks good. I have the same thing going with my tint.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts