Impala Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a 2004 Impala LS about two months agao and decided to join and get more familiar with them. i love my car, even though it was wrecked just six weeks after i got it... but she still runs like new...

just thought i would say hi

·
Banned
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya i wish that was what it was from... only some a hole in a 2008 F-150 pulled out of his buddies driveway and never looked my direction and smashed into my driver's side door doing about 20 mph. scared me, but i finally got her back and she drives like new... thanks to him.. lol.

·
Registered
47 Posts
ya i wish that was what it was from... only some a hole in a 2008 F-150 pulled out of his buddies driveway and never looked my direction and smashed into my driver's side door doing about 20 mph. scared me, but i finally got her back and she drives like new... thanks to him.. lol.
well you welcomed her to the family well. Got a Ford guy to pay to get her fixed up, good call!:cool:

·
Banned
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol which is the reason why i now hate fords even more then what i did before. but he had to pay for it all not me, $7,000 worth of damage. i am suprised they did not total her out, i only paid $11,950 for her. oh well she looks better then ever

1 - 11 of 11 Posts