Impala Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HERDFEST 2011 will be held on September 10th @ Hoskins Chevy in Elk Grove Village IL.

9am - 3pm Entry fee $15.00 Goodie bags, HERDFEST Shirts, Awards, Door Prizes, 50/50 raffle.

Hoskins Chevrolet
175 N Arlington Heights Road
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Phone: (847) 354-4871

Rain date of September 17Th..

We will post a notification by 6:00PM CDT on Friday 9/9/2011 if we go to the rain date

Hope to SSee Ya at the SShow....

The show is 3 miles east of the Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg IL.

For more info The HERD: Tri-State 1994-96 Impala SS Enthusiasts and The HERD on Facebook..

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are welcome to come down and see the show.

Who knows maybe you will get a B-Body addiction..

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HERDFEST is 2 days away, we are keeping an eye on the weather..

Hope to SSee you at the SShow.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HERDFEST 2011 is on for tomorrow September 10Th.

We have been watching the weather and they are forecasting a 10% chance of rain. They are showing the possibility of rain in the southern suburbs of Chicago. At this time they are working on making room for the show at Hoskins Chevy.

The Show will run 9am - 3pm Entry fee $15.00 Goodie bags, HERDFEST Shirts, Awards, Door Prizes, 50/50 raffle.

Hoskins Chevrolet
175 N Arlington Heights Road
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Phone: (847) 354-4871

Hope to SSee Ya at the SShow....

We have some food vendors lined up that will deliver food to the event, menu's will be at the registration table..

Water, soda, Chips and other snacks will be on site.

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Also, there was a new Caprice there.
did you get boo'ed out of the lot for showing up in a w-body?? LOL

Also, dish all the dirty details about the new Cappie! I want to hear EVERYTHING!

·
SStuntin on em
4,851 Posts
did you get boo'ed out of the lot for showing up in a w-body?? LOL

Also, dish all the dirty details about the new Cappie! I want to hear EVERYTHING!
not even, people were looking at my car as if it was part of the show. I should have opened my hood haha. there was a 00-05 malibu ss there and lots of other cars besides b bodys. i took some pics of the cappie for all you guys on here, but im too lazy to load em

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
not even, people were looking at my car as if it was part of the show. I should have opened my hood haha. there was a 00-05 malibu ss there and lots of other cars besides b bodys. i took some pics of the cappie for all you guys on here, but im too lazy to load em
LOLOL, awesome, I was really only half kidding, although I wouldn't have been surprised if they did..

it's amazing how much the Cappie looks like an 8th Gen from that angle....I actually kinda had to do a double take...

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes the Chevy PPV is really cool, I did not have a chance to take it out for a test drive. They were telling us that it goes 0 to 60 in 3.5 seconds. It will be interesting to see if and when they make them available to the general public.

Thanks to all that came out to the show..

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
I was wondering about that.....I was blanking on the commercial for the caddy....that seems like a misprint....it's half the power rating....wonder how they got it that fast...

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Wiki has this for the G8 GT which is nearly identical, atleast for the engine specs, so I'm thinking you're right about that...

"The GT comes with a 361 hp (269 kW)[13] 6.0 L (364 cu in) Generation IV V8,[11] featuring a 6-speed 6L80 automatic and Active Fuel Management, capable of reaching 60 mph (97 km/h) in just over 5 seconds, with quarter-mile times as low as 13.5 seconds. "

1 - 17 of 17 Posts