Impala Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Windy City Impala guys, If u guys wanna hang out, our next meeting is this week.

The HERD Club will be meeting this coming Thursday from 7:00PM to 9:00PM
Installation of the 2012 B.O.D. members.. Discussion of upcoming events and Saturday Lunches.

Fuddrucker's - Schaumburg
436 East Golf Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173
(847) 519-9390

SSee Ya at the meeting.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes we mainly concentrate on the 91 to 96 B-Body cars, all Impala Enthusiast's are welcome to attend our meeting's and join the club.

·
SStuntin on em
4,851 Posts
Dammit, when are you guys gonna meet in downers grove again? That was so convienient for me since it was down the street from my work and I work at that time. Evan, herdfest was raw, that'd be so sick if you could go

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
We have the meeting schedule for this year up on the HERD web site. We will be meeting at the Downers Grove Fuddruckers next month. We will alternate between the two stores for the year.

Jan 19th Schaumburg Fuddruckers
Feb 16th Downers Grove Fuddruckers
Mar 15th Schaumburg Fuddruckers
Apr 19th Downers Grove Fuddruckers
May 17th Schaumburg Fuddruckers
Jun 21th Downers Grove Fuddruckers

HERDFEST will be in September and we are planning to be at Hoskins Chevy. the second Saturday of the month.
At this time this is a tentative date and place..

·
aka IMPALER
3,174 Posts
HERDFEST will be in September and we are planning to be at Hoskins Chevy. the second Saturday of the month.
At this time this is a tentative date and place..
Besides HERDFEST, are there any other springtime car shows you usually attend as a group?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
At this time we have members that will be going on the Hot Rod Power Tour and the ISSCA Nationals in Detroit. From my understanding there is an Camaro Club in Indianapolis that has a car show at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway every year. There is a Impala Club in Indianapolis but I have not heard from them in some time. Check the HERD web site and we are also on Facebook for our meetings and events. We are working on a trip to a Chevy Museum in Decatur Illinois in the spring..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts