Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went to replace the stock 921's with LEDS and put new tail lights in. I unclipped both tail lights. Then reclipped in the wiring, went to try out the 921 leds, nothing. Reversed thinking wrong polarity, nothing.

Put new halogens in nothing, not in reverse, not with unlocking the car.... Not sure what happened... Didnt do anything except unclip the harness and reclip it in, nothing that should have remotely done any damage.

Any ideas? Ive read some stuff about BCM issues but it seemed to be on older models, and also something about a connection with the auto dimming mirror. let me know if you can help.

Bob

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cant tell you wtf we did but they didnt work. Then I turned on the key, put car in reverse and put the ebrake on and they worked.

Shut off car, took out of reverse, then they worked on the key with the unlock like normal...Very weird, thread can be locked if needed.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^Turned out to be an issue with the remote start. I think he had it remote started, left it running and it shut off after a certain time.

Once turned on/off, all lights work fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts