Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I JUST GOT A ALL ORIGINAL 1994 CAPRICE CLASSIC, WITH ONLY 55 THOUSAND MILES ON IT.*ENGINE IS CHERY...

ANYWAYS
MY OLD CAPRICE WAS A 9C1 LT1, AND HAD MAJOR BALLS, HOWEVER MY NEW CC IS KINDA WEEK, I MEAN I KNOW I CAN DO 140+ BUT, I CANT BURN OUT SO EASY OR DO DONUTS.

ANYONE KNOW WHAT I COULD DO TO MY ENGINE FOR LESS THAN A GRAND, TO MAKE IT RUN LIKE MY OLD 9C1

****THIS IS MY OLD CAPRICE, I WILL POST PICS AND VID OF MY NEW ONE LATER.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I Will Be Posting Pics Within The Hour, But I Wanted To Know, What Are Some Good Performance Brakes (pads), I Can Buy For My Car For Less Than 250, Because I Really Need New Brakes...

Also If Anyone Could Help Me Find A New, Hood, Right Rear Door, And Rear Panel That Would Be Awesome!

Does Anyone In So Cal, Know Where I Can Pick These Parts Up.

And Also Would It Be Possible To Remove The Side Molding Without, Messing Up The Paint????

Thanks A Bunch

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
pictures

HOPE THESE PICS HELP! IM REALLY ONLY CONCERNED ABOUT THE ENIGNE RIGHT NOW! PAINT AND RIMS WILL COME LATER, BUT I REALLY WANT TO MAKE HER RUN LIKE A CHAMP, CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE SPEC OF MY ENGINE, THANKS!

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Not sure if you know this.....but the car your showing me is the baby motor. From the VIN you showed us, its a 4.3L L99 or the 200 hp version motor...not the LT-1 260 hp. As far as parts. Call my shop, we have parts. Were here in so cal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts