Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I send a general inquiry to duraflex to make a bumper lip for the impala that look good like pic

Duraflex Body Kits - Lowest Price Guaranteed

but I think if more people send a email to request to make a lip that look like the pic there will be a chance that they will make it

the make one for the monte carlo 2006 to 2007 and that car only run for 2 years
but if they make they lip for the impala 2006 to 2013 + 2014 to 2016 limited they got more chance of selling it

:beer:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i send this

I want to know if you can make a bumper lip for the 2012 impala like this 2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS - GM High-Tech Performance Magazine - View All Page

the Monte Carlo have a impala bumper whit a Monte Carlo lip I know about the 2006-2013 Chevrolet Impala Duraflex Racer Front Lip Under Spoiler : Duraflex**103094 but I don't like that it look like the Monte Carlo bumper and it cover the vent next to the fog light

2006-2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Duraflex Racer Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam - :Duraflex*103097
I don't know if will work on the impala bumper and in some picture it have the name Monte Carlo that I don't need

at the impalaforum there are discussion on the bumper lip for the 2006-2013 impala looking for a nice bumper lip. if you need to find how many people are interested in it give me a contact email so I can put it on the impalaforum

1 - 3 of 3 Posts