Impala Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bang: so I just picked up a black base 2003 impala and Im looking to make some upgrades, I found a set of used 18" american racing rims for $250 or I can get leather seats and the impala ss spoiler for $250 Please Help me decide !:beer:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I get the leather seats Im going to have to find a center console for my impala , The stock one would look out of place since I dont have a floor shifter lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol I know , I went to the junkyard already , the back seats are pulled I just have to put power to the car to get the bolts out of the driver seat, any suggestions on a center console ?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Use an impala center counsel.

Either convert to floor shifter, of if that's too much work, make the open spot for the shifter into some sort of cup holder or cubby hole or something
I was thinking maybe a blazer console or something

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Moving the shifter to the floor is a pretty simple job. If you can remove back seats you can move the shifter. Column shifting is lame anyways.

·
Banned
667 Posts
Moving the shifter to the floor is a pretty simple job. If you can remove back seats you can move the shifter. Column shifting is lame anyways.
Column shifting is useless for everyday driver , useful for cops though..

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Not sure why it makes any difference one way or the other for the average driver, I like my column shift just fine... Cops use it because they have too much crap in the middle for a console shifter, the police model chargers have a column shift, the civilian models have console.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts