Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have the link to a forum post that is "basics for making a b body faster"? It has a list 17 different things to do... cant seem to find it. They guy that did the post did a lot of research

·
Registered
997 Posts
You can't find it, as it's not on this forum.

Go Fast Basics for Your B-Body! - Impala SS Forum

I wouldn't exactly say Lance did a lot of research. There are still a lot of holes in the info, and misdirecting info there. I tried to have him make some improvements a long time ago, but it just started all his boys jumping down my throat.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can't find it, as it's not on this forum.

Go Fast Basics for Your B-Body! - Impala SS Forum

I wouldn't exactly say Lance did a lot of research. There are still a lot of holes in the info, and misdirecting info there. I tried to have him make some improvements a long time ago, but it just started all his boys jumping down my throat.
Yes lol your right. I forgot there is 2 forums. But maybe you should make a list on this forum. It really helps becuz im new and trying to learn. Thanks!

·
Registered
997 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
They are intended for the LS engines. but they work on the LT1 if you use the 787 retainers and stock locks. I have 15 of the retainers. One of them shot off he tool, and took a chunk of my leg with it. Never found either again. I have all of the springs. You can get one retainer off ebay for about $10.

I used them on two engines, for a combined 5,000-10,000 miles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts