Impala Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the center cap fell off of one of my boss's wheels, and it has been discontinued. I cannot find one anywhere, there are a million different retailers online that claim to have it, but none of them actually do. The wheel is an "Akuza" model 534 aka "unknown", size 22". I have put in messages to eBay retailers that specialize in hard to find center caps, they won't return my messages. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Can you maybe simply replace all four caps with something that looks right?

·
Registered
80 Posts
So the center cap fell off of one of my boss's wheels, and it has been discontinued. I cannot find one anywhere, there are a million different retailers online that claim to have it, but none of them actually do. The wheel is an "Akuza" model 534 aka "unknown", size 22". I have put in messages to eBay retailers that specialize in hard to find center caps, they won't return my messages. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.
Have you tried Discount Tire to see if they can get you one? you may pay a bit for it... but they may be able to get one for you.

They didn't tighten up my center cap correctly on an old set of rims I had that were discontinued, and they had a new center cap for me in 3 days after it fell off somewhere while I was driving.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TSS, if I could find something that would actually fit, I'd be happy to switch them all. JBru, yes I tried them, and Les Schwab. Don, yes that. Problem is, call that phone number and ask for it, you'll find they don't have it. What's worse is, there are a thousand different sites out there that list them, but they all have that phone number.

The guy at Les Schwab told me that Akuza changes their wheel line about once a year, so since these wheels are from like 2007, it's pretty much impossible to find them. They all tell me to check eBay and craigslist, but there's nothing there either.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Never heard of them, but I'll look them upland give it a shot.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I don't see how they do any business if they don't answer their goddamn phones, I'll try them again Tuesday and see if they want any business then.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll have to try that link from my computer, on my iPhone it just takes me to the categories page.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh, I tried that. Came up dry. Thanks though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts