1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Install an LT1 :tongue:

·
Registered
15 Posts
yea dude dont even mess with that l99. you better just install an lt1 or better, or buy an lt1 car. you will put 2-3 grand in that car before you can even hang with an lt1. they have 70-80 hp more stock, and we wont even get into torque.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Talk to Corbitt Marshburn. He has an L99 car he runs in J/FIA Stock, and runs in the neighborhood of mid to high twelve second passes.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Might I add the car I mentioned before is naturally aspirated? :biggrin:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Might I add the car I mentioned before is naturally aspirated? :biggrin: .......but a turbo is a most EXCELLENT idea :wink:
Fixed :biggrin: !

Dang.......do I gotta hold your hands on EVERY issue?

:tongue:

KW

·
Registered
140 Posts
LOL @ KW

No head or cam work is permitted in the NHRA Stock classes. You are allowed to have the cam reground, as per the factory specs. You are allowed to mildly mill the cylinder heads also.

He was #1 qualifier in rounds 1 and 2 this weekend at New York, running 13.06 on a 14.35 Index. It says he was disqualified round three, but doesn't say why.

Here's some more (limited) info on the car http://www.cfmperformancesales.com/CFMRACING.html

·
Registered
6 Posts
bout' a 250 hit of juice should do the trick!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
sure blow the 4.3 out of the hood and ur mechanic work will be easier and so will be your decision to throw that lt1 in there

1 - 13 of 13 Posts