Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats going on, my name is Joe. I am the owner of JM Auto Racing, a fairly new company that is starting to make its way into the aftermarket world of automobiles. I am located in North Babylon, NY. My shop specializes in lighting and custom carbon fiber pieces. We also do regular perfromance applications from turbos and superchargers, nitrous installs, full range of tunning and body work. We are currently working on a new Chevy Impala which is why I joined the forums in order to gain more knowledge about the car and share my findings with you. Currently we are only in the design stage of the car. We have decided to use a custom TT setup using gt50 turbos and provide tuning via AEM EMS. Although there are some complications in using the EMS and many would prefer Haltech, we hope our decision will provide the best outcome for our car.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
welcome!
What's a hood run :D theres only 2 on the market right now, one is reall ugly (CF $750) and the other isnt AS bad, but still ugly (900 Fiberglass)

:biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Interesting project you have there, hope it works out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts