Impala Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new :eek:k3:. The name's Amanda. I signed up a couple months ago when I bought my 2008 Impala SS but never got around to posting. I hate doing introduction posts haha. I never know what to say....I love my car. I'm from upstate NY. My boyfriend and I go to several car shows over the summer, including GM Nationals in Carlisle, PA; both of our cars will be in it this year(he has a 06 Monte Carlo SS).

I'd post pictures, but I'm on an old laptop because my new one with all recent pictures took a spill and has a broken screen. A Facebook album is the best I can do right now. Facebook

Completely stock for now. I have plans for her though. Starting with cosmetic stuff; the chrome and the door moldings need to go. Black SS emblems. Engine cover needs painting. Then she must go faster :devil: . Still deciding what and how much I want to do to accomplish that one.

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Welcome!

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
Welcome!!:beer: Now we NEED pics!! PLEASE! Thank you....:eek:k3:

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Welcome nice looking car

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
The Monte is quite a bit faster......for now.
:giggle:

I like that...."For now"....:lol:

Thanks for the pics! LOVE that red! And your BF's Monte is NICE too!:eek:k3:

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow this sucks. I was just poking around the appearance section and saw that there could be holes under my moldings? Besides the chrome around the windows, it's the main thing I want gone on this car. I'll have to get an estimate with the body shop to make that disappear when I have it in in the spring to fix a deer dent.

Thank you for all the welcomes!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Nice, shiny red car!! Looks like someone has taken care of that one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts