Impala Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone! Happy owner of a 2016 Impala LTZ for about 5 months now. Whenever I google anything Impala, this site shows up. Figured I better join up and stop lurking. I never get tired of seeing the car and what people are doing to it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Hello to you too and :welcome: to the forum!!
Beautiful Impala!

·
Premium Member
10,798 Posts
Welcome :beer: Looks good :eek:k3:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Hello and welcome, and, I'm sure you've heard this before, but... dayum, nice car.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome! Love your Impala!

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Welcome!! Where are you from?

p.s. I usually don't like aftermarket oversized rims, but i REALLY like yours-hot car!

·
Premium Member
18,509 Posts
I agree with TSS!! LOVE the rims! Although I'm really not a fan of rubber band tires.....:nerd

MOAR PICS!!!:nerd

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm from Dallas, TX. Thanks for the compliments.
I hear you on the rubber band tires. I would have never considered 22's before, even though I've always had custom wheels on my cars. But this large vehicle just seemed to call for them. They look thinner in pics a lot of the time. There's actually decent tread there: 245/30/22. My next set will be 255/30/22.

Attachments

·
Registered
598 Posts
I really appreciate that etb4u! Believe it or not elderly ladies keep saying they love it and asking if it came with the wheels lol
Does that mean I'm an elderly lady? Oh god... Lol

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hey my old lady likes the rims too!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.