Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi... I recently purchased a 95 Caprice from an Airman at Fairchild AFB in Spokane and thought this would be the place to be to look for the stuff to make it as close to the 4Door car of my dreams...

My name is Rich im 31 years old From Spanaway Washington (just South of Tacoma) I am a father of 4 (Hence the 4door Muscle) and have a great wife of Almost (feb 22) 11 years... I am an EMT-B and have been since 1994 and I am chasing my dream of becoming a FireFighter..

I am also a member of a few other forums one for Motorcycles here in the Pacific NorthWest and a Speed Type forum for ANYTHING with 4 wheels since I ALSO like to go out and get muddy in my 95 454 SUBURBAN and 92 Pathfinder..

So I hope to find some great info, friends on here!!

Photobucket is Down so I will post pics up ASAP there is one in my profile tho..

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Welcome to the Impala Forum, nice car there that you have gofast_EMT. Look forward to your posts. Let us know how it goes as you work to become a firefighter.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the well wishes in my career.

No I doesn't have the LT1. I wish but the motor in it sure does move. True dual exhaust.

I would like to find some SS wheels for it tho.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts